Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Rediscover: Amos Lee

It's been a while since I've listened to Amos Lee. *counting on fingers* Oh my word... Has it really been 8 years? Yep. I bought his first album, "Amos Lee" when it came out and loved it. I just recently bought his latest album, "Mountains of Sorrow, Rivers of Song" and it's hitting the spot! Why did I ever stop listening to him? This album is a bit more musically broad than his first album with a good mix of folk, blues and rock, but it all flows together very well. I'm glad to see such a good artist grow and expand while remaining to be exactly who he is. I'd love to see him do something with Ben Harper. That would be awesome. And on that note, it's time for me to go play catch up with all of his albums that I've missed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment