Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Rediscover: The String Cheese Incident

About 10 years ago, I used to listen to jam bands all the time, but then they slowly fell out of my playlist almost completely. Well, The String Cheese Incident recently released a new album so I have a feeling they're going to find their way back into rotation (though probably not as heavily as before). Their new album, "Song In My Head" is one of their better studio albums. I think they captured their live sound pretty well this time minus the excessive jamming. That was the problem I had with their other studio albums. They didn't translate very well to me and ended up being kind of boring, but this one is different and definitely worth checking out.
Find out more about The String Cheese Incident here.


No comments:

Post a Comment