Monday, December 1, 2014

Discover: Roger Sellers

My first encounter with Roger Sellers was a video of him with a banjo, and between his nose and his upper lip sat a little mustache... I will go ahead and say that if you're a young guy with a mustache and I don't know you, I'm going to instantly judge your musical credibility (you can blame the hipsters for that). Yet as I continued to watch and listen, I was pleasantly surprised. Depending on when you catch him, he may be a one-man band armed with loops and keyboards and computers and such, or you may find him simply playing a piano... or, as stated before, playing a banjo with a full band. I'm not quite sure who Roger Sellers is yet, but I'm looking forward to discovering his music.
Learn more about Roger Sellers here.


No comments:

Post a Comment