Friday, January 16, 2015

Five For Friday: Turn Around

“We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man.” ― C.S. Lewis

If you've gotten off course, turn around. It's okay.
Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Nice playlist. Very nice quote. Now I'm got this song stuck in my head: "Turn around... every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never comin' 'round...."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahhahah! That's awesome. And of course, when I think of that song, I instantly think of the literal translation video of it: http://youtu.be/fsgWUq0fdKk
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete