Monday, November 11, 2013

Discover: LP

LP has one of the most unique voices I've heard in a long time. Not only is it unique, she has an insane amount of control over it and puts every note exactly where she means to. One of the biggest things that draws me to an artist is their ability to convince me that they believe what they are singing. LP does that easily and connects with herself and the audience almost effortlessly. I love the confidence she exudes through her Dylanesque hair and devil-may-care fashion. An added bonus is that she's stealing the ukulele back from the hipsters.
Find out more about LP at her website.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite voices. Period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. Thank you for sending her my way after you stumbled across her! :)

      Delete